Lavender essential oil, certified organic
100% Pure therapeutic grade
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
Method of extraction: Steam distilled
Lavender oil is naturally antibacterial and anti-odour. It also has calming qualities, which make it ideal for use around the home. Add a few drops to your Cleanz laundry liquid to help keep mould, mildew, and musty odours from building up in your washing machine. Its relaxing scent makes it perfect as a linen spray, use it to freshen up bedding and even shoes. You can even add a few drops to a set of our 100% NZ Wool Dryer Balls to infuse clothes with a fragrant aroma.
Lavender essential oil blends well with grapefruit, peppermint, eucalyptus & lemongrass.
- It is important to know that although natural; some people can still have sensitivities to pure essential oils & we advise using the minimum amount to start to see if a reaction occurs.
- Essential oils are extremely potent.
- Do not take any oils internally.
- Do not apply undiluted essential oils to the skin.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, or have any other medical condition use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner.
- It is recommended to consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils with children.